I have two more cards for you using the card sketch #34.
So, I had a lot of hot foiled leaves left over from a class, so I sat down to try to use them. My mind went immediately to creating a wreath. This is what I came up with and I'm not too sure the idea came through like I thought it would. What do you think? I love how all the different products came together to make this card, even if the wreath doesn't look quite right.
Lustrous Leaves Hot Foil dies #170559, Autumn Opulence DSP #168336,
Softly Woven EF #168466, Elegant Leaves stamp set (greeting) #168300 &
Calypso Coral Copper Border ribbon #168444
The next card was a bonus card as I've been hot foiling using different dies and just hadn't gotten to creating a card with the different pieces. If you've seen me at Christmas time, you've seen me wearing Black & Red Buffalo Check, because it just says Christmas to me, but I'm not a traditional Red & Green Christmas kind of gal either. Anyway, I just LOVE the Buffalo Check hot foil die! This card is SO shiny and pretty in person! I used white paint spatters on the trees and snowflake embossed piece to add a little more white to the card in hopes that it would lighten up the entire card a little bit.
Buffalo Check hot foil die #170590, Magical Christmas hot foil dies #170592,
Holly Jolly Branches dies #168279, Christmas Crew stamp set (snow hills) #168374
Dreamy Snowflake Hybrid Embossing Folder #168384



No comments:
Post a Comment