Stenciling is one of my favorite techniques to create beautiful images and the Painted Pumpkins bundle stenciled are just amazing! (#168439) I was playing with them the other day and I kept thinking there has to be a better way to make lining up the stencils easier. Check out what I came up.
I pulled out my Stampin' Positioner tool! Remove the top plate and use the base to hold you stencils in place with out the hassle of tape or temporary adhesive. Simply use the center "triangle" and pegs along with the magnets to hold the paper and the stencils. The only thing you'll need to do is figure out which way you want to lay your stencils! If the paper slips a little bit, it's super easy to push it back into place and continue stenciling.
Add paper to the positioner tool.
Add the first stencil and the magnets. Add ink.
You might get a little ink on the pegs, but they can be easily wipe off.
I hope this tip will help you to enjoy stenciling and if you try it, I'd love to hear how it worked for you.




No comments:
Post a Comment