2026 Card Sketch #32
I'll confess, I'm a layers kind of gal...the more the better, so when I see a simple sketch with minimal layers I always think I'm not going to like it and that was certainly the case here, but I ended up really liking it! I created four cards using this sketch for inspiration.
This was my first idea. I love that the Sunset Coast Bundle #167781 had a die that was close to the right size circle and I just had to add paper! The Scenic Coast DSP #167773 was perfect and really adds a WOW factor to the card.
I just love the little critter from the Christmas Crew stamp set #168374 and the Whisper Woods DSP #168368 and the Winter Dreams DSP #168315 helped me create the perfect snowy scene for the little bear to hold his sign! I also used a new product called Framed & Fabulous Hot Foil dies #170578 for the circle. To finish the snowy effect, I added three shiny Snowflakes embellishments #168316
This beauty was made using the Violet Dreams DSP #168186 and it turned out great! I also used new Hot Foil dies and a gold embossed greeting from the Framed & Fabulous Bundle #170579. The touch of gold on both the circle and the greeting just elevate this card to the next level.
Lastly and probably the simplest card was made using the Christmas Crew stamp set #168374, the Creative Celebrations Mix & Match DSP #168499 and the Texture Tree 3D embossing folder. The only thing I added was a little piece of Peaceful Pine ribbon.





No comments:
Post a Comment