Horizonal or Vertical?
I just love the easy fun fold design of the card, but I'm sure which direction I like it better. I really wanted to use the "Hello, Gourd-geous" greeting from the Painted Pumpkin stamp set, so I'm probably leaning towards the horizonal version.
All the measurements are the same for both cards, they only thing that changes is the direction of the DSP print. Can't have sideways pumpkins and mushrooms!
Card base (vanilla): 4 1/4" x 11", on the 11" side, score at 2" and 7 1/2"
Mats (Golden Glow): 1 3/4" x 4" & 3 1/4" x 4"
DSP: 1 1/2" x 3 3/4" & 3" x 3 3/4" I used Autumn Opulence DSP #168336
Center mat:(Autumn Woodland Glimmer paper #168335) 2 1/2" x 3 3/4"
Center (vanilla): 2 1/4" x 3 1/2"
Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow & Early Espresso cardstock to die cut pumpkins, stems and leaves suing the Painted Patch bundle #168445
No comments:
Post a Comment